PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Challenge #3 - Anything Goes!

Thank you everyone for your fabulous Christmas Creations in entered into our last challenge!  They were all very festive and a it was fun to visit all your blogs!

Our Prize Winner has been randomly drawn from random.org, and was #24 .... Congratulations JOANN (SASSY RAGGEDY) ... what a fabulous Christmas Card!


Joann, please contact me (Pauline) at the yahoo email on the right, for details on how to claim you 3  Dearie Dolls images!  Thank you so much Dearie Dolls, for sponsoring our Christmas challenge!

And in no particular order, our Top 3 Winners are....



 

Swing on by, and collect your Top 3 badge from our left sidebar... congratulations, ladies!


* * * * * * * * * *


Phew... are you like me at like to have some downtime between Christmas and New Year? Still, I have to turn my hand to crafting, even when I’m exhausted.... so the challenge is an easy one this week.  Show us any creation you’d like to share, because our theme is

ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor this week, Daisy Doodles. You will find an incredible variety of images for every occasion at Daisy Doodles!  The prize for our random winner this challenge is their choice of three (3) Daisy Doodles images!

Have a look at the variety  of inspiration our design team has created for you, using a selection of Daisy Doodle images...


  
  

  

(For details of each creation, click on the DT names, to visit their blogs!)

We would love to see your Anything Goes creations  this week! Please add your creations below... and should the linky system fail us, please leave a "CHALLENGE ENTRY" comment here on this post, with a link to your blog post....



10 comments:

  1. Oh, no! lol I was just coming to post my Christmas card! Silly me...I must have got my times mixed up...or my days! Holidays do that to me! Good thing it's an anything goes for the next one! I hope nobody minds another Christmas card!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great challenge, lovely DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards from the DT - thanks for sharing! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented these are amazing. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome cards by the DT.
    Thanks for the fun challenge.

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful inspiration from the team. Each one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the DT's cards are wonderful!!!
    Fun to be able to do 'anything'!! Great prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooops, I missed the rule about no more than 10 challenges. I'm so sorry. Would you please remove my entry -- #75. Thanks. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also missed the rules about no more than 10 challenges. I apologize, as I realize it causes you extra work when I screw up. Thank you for the kind reminder, and please remove my entry, #87.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My entry is #3, but in case Mr Linky decides to fail find it at http://cardartart.blogspot.com/2011/12/hot-pink-wedding-card.html
    Lots of entries this week - good luck to everyone else :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!