PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Introducing the Card Crafter's Circle!

It is with absolute pleasure that I introduce the ladies who make up the Card Crafter's Circle!


I am Pauline, the owner of Card Crafter's Circle. I am a 40-something mad keen crafter of paper, beads and fabric - I scrapbook, love creating cards, making jewellery, and often have needle and thread in my hand! I love sharing crafts with others, and the fellowship and friendship that magically appears when people craft together!  I have a special needs daughter, with multiple disabilities, and together with hubby and our wee doggie, live in my rural hometown, in beautiful western Victoria (southern Australia).

Introducing Anne-MarieI am wife to Ken for the past 43 years... married the day after my 18th birthday... and a year later, along came the first of our 5 children. We now have 17 grandchildren, and expect to have more....yay!  I am of Scots/Irish descent, hence the rusty hair, green eyes and freckles... and have answered to Rusty or Copperknob for most of my life... ha!  I am totally in love with patchwork quilting, scrapbooking, and card making and am always ready to learn something new.  I also love to research my family history, and spend two days a month teaching others how to research theirs.......you wouldn't believe how many skeletons I've unearthed, lol! I love a challenge, and am super-excited about being on the Design Team for Cardcrafters Circle...can't think of a better way to meet new crafty friends!

Introducing Audrey! (aka Hippieaud - my Splitcoast Stampers name).  I am SAHM to 4 children who range in age from 7-12, oldest and youngest are girls and middle 2 are boys.  My oldest (daughter) is Autistic, which provides many daily challenges, and although I have been crafting in some form or another since I can remember, it is now when I feel I get the most enjoyment from my crafting b/c it gives me an "escape" from the stresses of daily life.  I am so excited to be part of the Card Crafter's Circle and to get to work with amazing images from many companies.  I started making cards about 6 years ago when scrapbooking became way too time consuming and I have never looked back.  I have worked almost exclusively with digi images for the past 2 years, but just recently started trying to mix in some rubber stamping.  Copics are my favorite medium for coloring and I love flowers and bling!  Thanks so much to Pauline for inviting me on this new DT!!


Introducing Bonnie!  I am a SAHG (stay at home grandma).  I watch my grandkids, twin boys 5yrs old (one is non-verbal autistic), my granddaughter 2, and my 3 month old grandson, daily.  I love crafting of all kinds and began hand sewing at age 6.   I love sharing my crafting with others and can't wait to play in our challenges and make new friends.

(Bonnie also has her own youtube channel for amazing creation tutorials!)

Introducing Jenee!  My husband of 46 years and I are allowed to share a house with 2 felines and 2 canines on 5 acres of land just outside of Rome, GA. We have three 2-legged kids who are grown and 4 wonderful grands (ages 8, 13, 16 and 18). I have crafted since I was a child, trying my hand at most all mediums from crocheting to macramé, painting to decoupage. About 18 years ago, I was introduced to scrapbooking and rubber stamping and have stuck with them.

Introducing JenniferHello, my name is Jennifer Dunn and I'm from Yukon, Canada.  I am married to a wonderful man for over 15 years now, and we have four amazing children.  I am a homeschooling stay-at-home mom with a loving family that are very supportive of me.  I have been papercrafting for over 9 years, and I really enjoy it!  I don't know what my personal style would be catagorized as, but I love variety.  I love "countryish" and cutsie, buttons and ribbon. Things with meaning that hopefully touch the recipients with either a hug or a smile.  I look forward to sharing my creations with all the talent here at Card Crafter's Circle in the days and months to come.

Introducing Trish! I have two kids, a wholesale roofing and tiling business which I operate from home, at every opportunity I indulge in my crafting. I have enjoyed art as long as I could remember and became interested in card making about 4 years ago at a craft fair. I went to see all about Scrapbooking and came home fascinated to learn all the paper crafting techniques instead. I began with stamping and took some private lessons, then joined a group of like-minded girls who all have amazing talents. We still meet up once a month and share our knowledge.

This year I made a promise to myself to become more savvy with technology. This led to my starting a Blog to have a record of all my artistic treasures (which I had previously held onto because I didn’t want to part with them – it was a huge box I can tell you!)  Blogging led me to find a whole new world of like minded crafters who are sharing their ideas, talents and friendship. I am having so much fun!
My blog TrishandTreasure is the perfect virtual record of my work and I have even been encouraged by my Son to start a You Tube Channel for Tutorial which is also called TrishandTreasure. So feel free to pop on over to either or both and check out my Treasures.  I am so excited and proud to be on Pauline’s Card Crafters Circle Design Team and look forward to sharing with you all.

Each of our team have their own style and special touches with their creativity, and it will be a joy to share with you. So come visit the team, and say g'day!

6 comments:

  1. Don't we all look like fun-lovin' girlies? Haaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see each of you! I so look forward to working with you! I just know we'll have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Ladies! It's so nice to meet you all! I can't wait to see your lovely work and get to know you better! We're all going to have so much fun! Thank you Pauline!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you all, and to see you here Trish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Girls, I'm looking forward to sharing all our ideas and it's wonderful to meet you all!
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne-Marie, I have never noticed before, how our pics look like mirror images - head tilt, glasses shape, and not that it shows, but my eyes are green, and my hair is very dark auburn (really shows in the sun).... but the white (not grey) is creeping through oh so fast... This is going to be heaps of fun, and I'm so glad there is so much excitement already!
    hugs and blessings,
    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!