PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Challenge #7 - Feel Good With a Friend!

Welcome to this week's challenge!  Didn't we have wonderful Bear creations shared in our last challenge! We enjoyed visiting your blogs to see your creations... and int was great to see cards of different shapes (that I hadn't seen before)! Thank you to everyone who has shared their creations with us...

Our Prize Winner from Challenge #6 Bears  has been drawn from random.org...  this week we offer our congratulations to...

Samantha, please contact me (Pauline) at the yahoo email on the right, for details on how to claim your prize of 4 Pink Gem Design images!  Thank you so much Janet, for sponsoring our #6 challenge, with your Pink Gem Designs!

And in no particular order, our Top 3 Winners are....



Swing on by, and collect your Top 3 badge from our left sidebar... congratulations, everyone!!

* * * * * * * * * *
To our next challenge!  It does our soul good to be able to cheer someone up when they need it. We would like you to create something cheery for a friend!  So our challenge theme for you this week is 

FRIENDSHIP

We are excited to share with you our sponsor Happileigh Scrappin'!  Leigh creates both coloured and uncoloured images, and they are delightful!  Do visit her store, as she always has a wonderful special available to all her customers.... if you buy three images, you get another one free!

Our randomly drawn challenge winner will receive the fabulous selection of digital images that our design team created with this week... what a great prize!

Our Design Team has created some beautiful creations to share with you this week, and we hope you find inspiration in them!



 

(For details of each creation, click on the DT names, to visit their blogs!)

We would love to see your FRIENDSHIP creations ... Whether it be created for a friend illness, sadness, or a random act of kindness, get your sunshine on! Share your cheery friendship creations with us! 
NEW CREATIONS ONLY:

11 comments:

  1. No...not again!! lol I was just loading my card! I was sure I had a few minutes left! I seem to have an issue with this challenge, Pauline! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I call firsties! *wink* Thanks for the cute theme. I rarely make just because cards for friends and this challenge helped me come up with a sweet one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Top 3 for me last week, Thanks Ladies! Now I'm off to see if I can top that with a win this week - hmmmm - what to make this time? lol. Thanks again, i'll have your button on my blog shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Ladies!! Great challenge this week. I will try to make time so I can get in on it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful cards from the DT!! Love them all!
    What a lovely challenge too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Those cards are amazing! Really beautiful and such a great inspiration! Pauline and Trish, thank you soo much to stop by my blog and becoming my followers, so nice of you! By the way: Congrats to Samantha.
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    Fabulous creations by DT!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! thank you sooo much for choosing me to win! I have emailed thank you soooo much!! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful cards! I thought I'd try something a little bit different with my card...like be on time! lol I actually went for a very masculine card this time around! I made a "just because" card for my brother, who is also one of my dear friends!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the teapots and teacups, they always make me think of friendship! Thanks for the chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards by the DT!!! I hope to check out all the 'players' too!!
    Debbiehttp://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!