PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Techinque Tuesday Tutorial- How to make a Birthday Cake Easel card

This week our sponsor for our 1st challenge is Bugaboo stamps.  I've made this card using one of their cute stamps.  The stamp is called, "Bugaboo Brat girl balloon sitter" and can be found here.  
Here is the card:




Here is my You Tube tutorial.  
Part 1


Part 2


Thanks for  looking.   Grandma Bonnie.

8 comments:

  1. Great tutorial, Bonnie. Just want to say the card is even prettier in "the flesh" and is still being displayed by the little recipient who was lucky enough to receive this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this with us! Beautiful card love the way you've paper pieced her and how you added the back panels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation, Bonnie! Your YouTube clips are awesome. Hank you so much for sharing your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tutorial!!! I love how this came together it's a feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I have to make one myself this year, LOL. But it looks like a lot of work!
    Thanks for sharing, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this amazing creation Bonnie, thanks so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cool! You did this very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I know is late to post here but you guys are just amazing I just staterted following you because just found you but I know this is just the beginning of alot of great inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!