PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A bouquet of flowers

Hi there, Grandma Bonnie again wanting to share a tutorial with you. 

How about making something for the inside of your card? I found this awesome video on youtube and decided to try it Cricut style.  Now remember if you don't have a cricut this original video is great to hand cut your own bouquet of flowers and to be honest, it still is the best instruction for assembling your bouquet.

Here is what i am going to show you how to make in my video:

Hand Cut video:
My Cricut version:
Can't wait to share the outside of my card that went with this bouquet for this week's new challenge coming up!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Bonnie....this is so cute and clever....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bonnie, I must try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool. I have wanted to make a pop out like this for a long time. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie that looks amazingly easy on video, I bet I can mess it up though! lol I love your cricut version too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!