PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Challenge #34 Bend Me, Shape Me

Did you see all the great creations in last week's challenge?  I was blown away by all the CAS creations.... amazing... I love to see everyone's creations, and we love that you e at Card Crafter's Circle.... thanks for playing along with us!

We have two randomly drawn prize winners for Challenge #33 (CAS Clean and Simple)!
#67 Bev Cole has won the Robyn's Fetish prize...
(prize win has been confirmed)

... and #33 Lizy has won the Oak Pond Creations prize!
(prize win has been confirmed)

So  BEV and LIZY, please send me (Pauline) an email at the yahoo address on the right sidebar, to confirm and collect your prizes! Thank you Robyn's Fetish and Oak Pond Creations for your sponsorship! And grab your winner's logo from our sidebar too!  

Our Top Three mentions this week are:



Ladies, swing on by the sidebar and collect your Top 3 Badge!

SHAPED CARD

Get your scissors out, girls and boys, this week our challenge for you is to create a SHAPED card ...be inventive...a  shape other than a square/rectangle! Yes, we know that square and rectangles are shapes, but show us your flair! And we have two sponsors... this means two prizes for random winners!

Our challenge this week is sponsored by MelJen's Designs, who continues to delight us with magical images! Our MelJens prize is 4 uncoloured images.  Here's a little about Meljens Designs...

"My name is Melissa Jenkins and I have been an artist as long as I can remember.... I am inspired by everything around me.  Art is an uplifting thing for me, ad I love designing cute tidbits of art that make people smile. I draw all of my little creations by hand.  A lot of love goes into my art!  Each of my designs is sketched in pencil, inked with a black Micron pen, then scanned in and lightly cleaned up so it will look crisp when you print it.  I love inspiring crafters.  I am not very talented at making cards myself, so I LOVE seeing all of the beautiful things that you make with my digital stamps.  I couldn't ask for  a better blessing!"

And we are enjoying another sponsorship visit by Kathryne of
Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne!


"Hello Stamping Friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts.  I am a freehand graphic illustrator, joining you in the wonderful and exciting world of digi stamping! I thoroughly enjoy creating.  My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at at the heart of each drawing for you.  I'm excited to share my delight of creativity through my stamp art with the wonderful folks at Whimsy!"

Our SADK prize winner will receive their choice of 4 SADK images!

We're so happy to showcase our sponsor's designs, and we hope that we can provide a little inspiration for you!  Feast your eyes this-a-way...


Anne-Marie uses :Flaming Monster Truck"  (MelJen's Designs)

Bonnie uses "Little Pocket Mice" (MelJen's Designs)

Jenee uses "Ornament Mouse" (MelJen's Designs)

Jennifer uses "Kingdom Kids - In My Heart" (Stamp Art Design by Kathryne)

Pauline uses "Resting Loon" (Stamp Art Design by Kathryne)

Trish uses "Little Bear - This is a Hug" (Stamp Art Design by Kathryne)


Joining us from the Meljens Design Team is Nancy, with this beautiful creation...

We do hope that you'll join us in creating SHAPED cards this week... we look forward to seeing your creations!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely challenge post with beautiful cards! Thank you for having me as a sponsor - it's wonderful to be with you all. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic DT inspiration. I absolutely love all the shapes. Thank you for a fresh challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for choosing my card as one of your top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The DT's creations are wonderful!!! Great challenge, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab different creations from everyone...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!