PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Challenge #40 Gone Gingham (checks)

My humblest apologies .... it was another week where I thought I had checked what I obviously hadn't (and it posted without the winners and lots of details)! I hope that no-one was inconvenienced! My Oops!

Our Sweet as Cherry Pie challenge last week shared some great entries, even if numbers were down!  Everyone must have been out enjoying the good weather!

Congratulations to our Top Three picks from the past week ... do
swing on by the sidebar and collect your Top 3 Badge! Here they are! 


Our random prize winner for Challenge #39 is ....
#10 Wendy (PaperSniffer)



So  WENDY (PAPERSNIFFER) please send me (Pauline) an email at the yahoo address on the right sidebar, to confirm and collect your prize!  And grab your winner's logo from our sidebar too!   Thank you Bugaboo Stamps for your sponsorship!


This week, we are enjoying another sponsorship visit by Kathryne of Stamp Art Designs by Kathryne!



"Hello Stamping Friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts.  I am a freehand graphic illustrator, joining you in the wonderful and exciting world of digi stamping! I thoroughly enjoy creating.  My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at at the heart of each drawing for you.  I'm excited to share my delight of creativity through my stamp art with the wonderful folks at Whimsy!"



Our random prize winner will receive their choice of 4 SADK images.... so many to choose from ...see them all here at the Whimsy Store!



This week our challenge for you is one of my favourite prints.... we've 

GONE GINGHAM!


The challenge this week is to use gingham print or plain checks.... fabric or paper, it doesn't matter!


We're so happy to showcase our sponsor's designs, and we hope that we can provide a little inspiration for you!  Feast your eyes this-a-way...







So come on and join in the fun... share your creations with gingham checks!






5 comments:

  1. Once again, gorgeous cards, lovely ladies! Gingham is one of my favourites. You've given the images such beauty and creativity. Lovely work! Thank you for choosing the designs. It's my pleasure and delight to see them on your beautiful challenge. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3!!!!
    Beautiful gingham creations by the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick! Congrats to Debbie, Cris, and Wendy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first visit here (via Feline Playful). I love this theme. My picture does not show the gingham on my card very well, but there is a strip behind the main image! Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!