PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Challenge #50 Giving Thanks


Wow... did you see those fabulous textured creations last week? Thank you all so much for creating such amazing textured cards!

Ouur Top 3 entries for last week are:


...and our random.org prize winner for the #49 Texture challenge is #45 Jodi (Kaboo Designs) ... 

Congratulations everyone! Winner/Top 3 badges are ready for collection from our sidebar, and if JODI contacts me (Pauline) at the yahoo email on the right, and I will email you the details of how to collect your prize... 

Thank you LIMITED RUNS  for your sponsorship last week!

Our challenge for you this week, is to create following our theme

GIVING THANKS

Your creation could be about the holiday Thanksgiving, or could be a Thank You for another reason... we don't mind, as long as you're giving thanks!

We are so happy to have Milk Coffee Stamps joining us again with sponsorship for you!  The winner's prize purse is their choice of 3 Milk Coffee images of their choice! Yummy! And our super sponsor also provides each of our Top 3 with an image of their choice too! Yay!

Our Design Team has been busy to share some awesome creations to share with you this week. We hope you find inspiration in them!
                                    Anne-Marie



Jenee


Belatedly joining us (because of my overzealous spam filter!) from our sponsor's Design Team are 

and Yoshira

I hope we have inspired you to join us in our GIVING THANKS  challenge this week!

(If our challenge Linky has disappeared or isn't working, please leave a comment on this post, with a link to your creation.... you will be counted!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 3. This means so much to me. Congratulations to all the other winners too. Beautiful creations from the DT this week! Thanks so much for another fun challenge!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello grandma Bonnie - I did not know about this challenge blog and Jenee sent me here after posting on my blog about my card. However, please delete my entry which is #2 because I posted before reading the rules - my error - I have more than 10 entries for this card already so I was not eligible - I am so sorry - I apologize for not reading first! Hello - wake up I told myself. I will enter again in the future. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please remove my entry. I got my dates mixed up and just realized I can not enter this challenge according to the rules. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo hoooo! Thanks so much for recognizing my card in the Top Three last week! How nice! And congratulations to the others who have submitted such beautiful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing me card as one of your Top 3! I'm honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing me card as one of your Top 3! I'm honoured!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!