PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Sorry... we had a Gremlin!

That gremlin may have been blogger, or it may have been my fingers typing too fast, and my eyes reading too slow and not finding the error, but it appears that our #55 challenge went 'rogue' and posted several days earlier than our regular schedule, FRIDAY!

I am dreadfully sorry that this happened, and that I didn't pick up on it sooner - thankfully we have a fantastic Design Team member who did pick it up and swooped in to correct the blunder.... thank you Bonnie!

We had a number of people who jumped in quickly and entered the challenge (with links in comments), and we would like to ask that you please re-link your entry to the correct post when it appears later today.

Again, I'm so sorry this happened, and I look forward to seeing your creations! We all do! Thanks for sharing in the Card Crafter's Circle!

Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!