PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Introducing new Design Team member, Teresa!

Hi! We are so happy to announce our final 'new' team member joining us in the Card Crafter's Circle!  All the way from merry England, is Teresa!


Hello! I'm Teresa. I'm a mum of two, wife of one and lover of all things paper, wool and fabric :-)
I've been cardmaking for about five years now and just about got the hand of silicon glue!! I've been knitting and sewing since a little girl thanks to some great female influences in my family.

I work full time (unfortunately not in crafting!). About the crafting - I'm a designer for Do Crafts and demonstrate their products in stores too (which is such a cool job!). In my day job I'm involved in adult learning so I'm a huge fan of teaching others to find their way of having fun with paper and stuff. I'm really looking forward to playing with the designs we get given - more than that, I'm looking foward to making new friends x

We look forward to seeing Teresa's creations join our showcase each week... and you can find Teresa's crafty delights at her personal blog, Tayberrys!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome Teresa! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fun , friendly group , Teresa. Looking forward to your company .hugs Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!