PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome new Design Teamie!

Hey everybody some great news that I couldn't hold in... so it's a fanfare announcement!

<insert "Trumpet Vountary" here>

We have a new crafter joining our design team, and it's my pleasure to introduce her to you! We heartily and happily welcome Kerry Leddlestone, from the beautiful Emerald Isle that is Ireland.... Kerry says:

I'm a full time carer for my elderly grandmother and part-time (because alas, there are 24 hours in the day!) crafter.

I started card making about 3 or 4 years ago. Only Christmas cards and a few birthday cards at first, but a year or so ago, I really got bitten by the bug and since then I try to do some crafting almost every day. Mostly it's just cards and occasional other paper crafts like tags and bookmarks. I also do some cross-stitch and attempt knitting and crochet (badly!) and some day I'd like to try things like jewellery making and candle making!

I don't really have a 'style' when it comes to card making, I like clean and simple, but I also like lots of layers, lots of embellishments etc and I *love* digi stamps. I love regular stamping, getting inky... but I just love the immediacy of digi's a little more, within just a few minutes I can have the image I want, ready to colour with my promarkers!


I'm so delighted to be able to share my creations with you all here at Card Crafter's Circle and see all your wonderful creations in return!

We are delighted to have you joining us Kerry, and we look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!  If you can't wait until Kerry's first challenge showcase, you can find her creativity at her blog here http://irishfaery.blogspot.co.uk/

And don't forget there is still plenty of time to join in our Springtime challenge #60!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Kerry! Can't wait to see your beautiful creations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you Kerry!!! I can't wait to see your creations...(so I am off to check you out , hehe)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!