PLEASE NOTE: We will now be awarding a Top 3 every challenge, and you may enter your creation in as many challenges as you like!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Challenge #80 Thank You For The Music!

Did you see those scintillating stitches in the creations in last week's STITCHES challenge?  We love to see everyone's creations, and we love that you share at Card Crafter's Circle.... thanks for playing along with us!

It was so hard to spotlight only three .... but here they are ... and our Top Three should swing on by the sidebar and collect your Top 3 Badge!
Entry #35 Sharon


Our random prize winner for Challenge #79 is .... Entry #31 Kely Lloyd (Roar)

  KELLY please send me (Pauline) an email at the yahoo address on the right sidebar, to confirm and collect your Floppy Latte prize!  And grab your Top 3/winner's badge from our sidebar too!   Thank you Floppy Latte for your sponsorship! 

So, on with the show...Our challenge this week is sponsored by MelJen's Designs, who continues to delight us with magical images! Our MelJens prize is 4 uncoloured images.  Here's a little about Meljens Designs...

"My name is Melissa Jenkins and I have been an artist as long as I can remember.... I am inspired by everything around me.  Art is an uplifting thing for me, ad I love designing cute tidbits of art that make people smile. I draw all of my little creations by hand.  A lot of love goes into my art!  Each of my designs is sketched in pencil, inked with a black Micron pen, then scanned in and lightly cleaned up so it will look crisp when you print it.  I love inspiring crafters.  I am not very talented at making cards myself, so I LOVE seeing all of the beautiful things that you make with my digital stamps.  I couldn't ask for  a better blessing!"

One randomly drawn winner will receive their choice of four (4) uncoloured digital images from MelJen's Designs ...

Our challenge theme for you is

MUSIC!

We're so happy to showcase our sponsor's designs, and we hope that we can provide a little inspiration for you!  Feast your eyes this-a-way...

Jennifer using Little Birds Song

 Pauline using Piano

Sara using Little Birds Shower



(For details of each creation, click on the DT names, to visit their blogs!)

We would love to see your MUSICAL creations ... Come along and join us

If our challenge Linky has disappeared or isn't working,
please leave a comment on this post, with a link to your creation.... you will be counted!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm the winner. Thanks so much. Have emailed you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for picking my card as one of the top 3. I'm chuffed to bits :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted to be in the Top 3. Thank you so much.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful cards design team.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! what wonderful display of creative cards by the Design Team. Absolutely lovely, adorable and precious keepsakes. Thanks for the inspiration. I will have to jump in a challenge soon. Happy I hopped into this Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting with us at the Card Crafters Circle! We love to read your comments and we would love you to join in our challenges!